Skip to content
- Just give me a chance to say I love you and I need you.
- Now are you here to stay, or fade away like every other day?
- I’ve thought it before, I’ll think it again When will we stop playing pretend?
- I wish we were more than friends.
- I should leave, cause you deserve better.
- I know you’ve changed, you don’t feel the same.
- While you tend to try and hide, your hold has got me tight.
- By the end of the night I wish that I could hear your voice again.
- I just wanna dance among the stars. These afterhours got me charged.
- Do you love me? Do you need me? Do you want me?
- I’d rather be on my own.
- Who said this must be all or nothing?
- I can’t love when I can’t even love myself.
- But I’m addicted to hurting.
- You don’t know how to let go.
- Cos we’ve been driving so long, I can’t remember how we got here.
- Stay, you’re not gonna leave me. This place is right where you need to be.
- Cause you see only what you want to.
- Sun always seems to wash our fears away.
- Maybe I could fly you out this place someday.
- And why your words gotta mean so much to them and they mean nothing to me?
- You’re so much better than that.
- Before we let it get this far I should have let you go.
- It’s so fucking easy to fall in, but now this ain’t what you promised.
- All my friends think you’re vicious and they say you’re suspicious.
- I don’t know what the hell you gonna do
When your looks start depleting
And your friends all start leaving.
- My life’s okay just when you’re not around me.
- Now I’m just a pretty face, who can help you get your shit together at your own pace.
- I’m a fool to love the pain.
- You’re making me feel,
Like what’s real ain’t real.
- Maybe if we try again, big boy we could have it my way.
- My boy is not a man yet.
- For our only hope is falling in love, with who we are and what we wanna do.
- I know, what I want
And I’ll get, what I need.
- Don’t you wish that you could have me now?
- You say that you want all of my love but let’s be honest, we don’t need all that, I like it better with no strings attached.
- Good girls do bad things sometimes
But we get by with it.
- You’re the only one that I desire
‘Cause I love to play with fire.
- I don’t want to meet you nowhere.
- I don’t want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can’t get no love from me.
- Fake faces hiding everywhere.
- Faceless nobody is your friend
Make it, take it, they won’t share.
- I have so many questions and places to go
There are too many options, far too many unknowns
This is why I need you.
- There are so many problems and no one who cares.
- I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debt.
- Take me back to the night we met.
- All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces.
- And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had.
- Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me.
- She hides away, like a ghost.
- Cause I can sometimes treat the people that I love like jewelry.
- Sorry that I can’t believe that anybody ever really starts to fall in love with me.
- Sorry I could be so blind, didn’t mean to leave you and all of the things that we had behind.
- I run away when things are good.
- And so it seems I broke your heart
My ignorance has struck again.
- Someone will love you
But someone isn’t me.
- I want to hide the truth.
- Look into my eyes
It’s where my demons hide.
- Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside.
- My heart is weak.
- Leave me to think deep in my structure.
- I think I still love her.
- I don’t need no money as long as I keep dancing.
- Never give up.
- I’ve battled demons that won’t let me sleep.
- Cause I cannot see what you can see so easily.
- I kept your secrets and I thought that you would do the same.
- Leave me in peace.
- They know my secrets and won’t let me go.
- You can’t hear me cry.
- It’s so quiet here and I feel so cold
This house no longer feels like home.
- So many, can’t tell anybody
Harder to let you know.
- Oh, don’t be scared about it
Don’t forget it was real.
- Do you remember the way it made you feel?
Do you remember the things it let you feel?
- How do I make you stay?
When it’s easier to let you go…
- Nobody know what we know about it
No one needs to know.
- Can I trust what I’m given?
When faith still needs a gun.
- You’d be so proud of what we’ve made.
- This is the best time to be young and then reborn.
- Live like we’re gonna die.
- Do things we’ve never done before.
- Yeah, I grew up be exactly what you wanted.
- You are not who you think you are.
- But silence is better than fake laughs or faking we’re always up.
- When I’m with you, all I get is wild thoughts.
- It’s been a few years and I’ve moved on.
- These little moments
They keep me going.
- What if I left and it made no sense
And you tell your friends
And they hold your hands
- Heart that pounds like a stereo.
- And I know
Times like these you just take it slow.
- There’s a limit to how long I can wait.
- I don’t want to go outside.
- You can take me as I come or discard me like the rest.
- Feel this distance that grows between us
It fuels my sadness and chills my bones.
- Your mama, your mama says I’m a fool and yeah, maybe that’s true ’cause I can’t stop thinkin’ ’bout you.
- None of this time is coming back.
- You see you’re glad that it’s over
As you’re pulling me closer.
- I can’t let you go.
- You can’t pick me up if I don’t ever fall.
- Hey stranger, wanna know me truly?
- And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight.
- I wish that I could say I’m proud.
- I’m sorry that I let you down.
- I just wanna make you feel like everything I ever did wasn’t ever tryna make an issue for you.
- Go ahead, just drink it off, both know you’re gonna call tomorrow like nothing’s wrong.
- I feel like every time I talk to you, you’re in an awful mood.
- There’s nothing left right now, I gave it all to you.
- I act like I don’t fucking care.
- I’m only a fool for you
And maybe you’re too good for me.
- I just wanted you to notice me for who I am.
- But you’ve been on my mind this whole time.
- You know this was never really about us and everything was always about you.
- I wonder who is gonna love you
If it ain’t me.
- I fall in love the more you ignore me.
- I was doing just fine before I met you.
- You look as good as the day I met you.
- I forget just why I left you, I was insane.
- Is the only reason you’re holding me tonight ‘Cause we’re scared to be lonely?
- Do we need somebody just to feel like we’re alright?
- Even when we know it’s wrong been somebody better for us all along.
- He’s out his head, I’m out my mind
We got that love, the crazy kind.
- She would never cheat, you’d never see her with a different guy.
- Everything you see, isn’t what it always set out to be.
- You never worry about your own life.
- You will know my name, when I’m gone.
- I was never one to say goodbye.
- I know I did all the shitty things to you
I said I never ever would.
- What we had was special.
- And I know you’re down and out now, but I need you to be brave.
- Hiding from the truth ain’t gonna make this all okay.
- Nobody should be alone.
- I don’t want you to go
I need more of you in my life.
- Don’t you know I want you so bad.
- I’d do anything to love you.
- Cause I know all the ways to appreciate your design.
- I don’t care if it hurts.
- Show me that you’re human.
- I’m gonna make this last forever.
- Love isn’t random, we are chosen
And we could wear the same crown.
- These days the lovers trade their places
Dancing all around each other’s chairs.
- Jealousy fills up their hearts in pairs.
- So please could I be selfish with your body? ‘Cause I don’t think I could share you with nobody.
- And all of the world will know that you’re mine now.
- We’ll never lose faith.
- I’m never gonna let you change your mind.
- Give me the scars to remind me
Just how good you are.
- And the day he left he never said goodbye.
- You’ve been waiting for a miracle all your life.
- And I know that we won’t end up just being friends.
- We we’re dust in a world
Of grim obsession.
- We we’re weak and the fear
Was all around us.
- Undress these beautiful lies
Blind me with animal eyes.
- Take me for all I’m worth
Touch me until it hurts.
- Remind me I’m alive.
- So let the music take away the hurt you’ve come to know so well.
- You can’t turn back the hands of time
Just let it go and you’ll be fine.
- And I can’t wake up cause the darkness won’t let go.
- I wanted everything I never had.
- I saw my life in a stranger’s face
And it was mine.
- I am more than innocent
But just take a chance and let me in
And I’ll show you ways that you don’t know.
- I believe you could love me
But you’re lost on the road to misery.
- When you leave I’m beggin you not to go.
- Cause I know I don’t understand just how your love can do what no on else can.
- And then the world moves on, but one thing’s for sure
Maybe I got mine, but you’ll all get yours.
- I don’t trust nobody and nobody trusts me.
- I will keep quiet
You won’t even know I’m here
You won’t suspect a thing.
- I’m learning all your tricks
I can hurt you from inside.
- I made myself a promise
You would never see me cry
Til I make you.
- I’m gonna make you suffer.
- You’ll never know what hit you.
- I will be here
When you think you’re all alone.
- My love is your disease
I won’t let it set you free
Til I break you.
- You don’t know how lovely you are.
- Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard.
- Do not speak as loud as my heart.
- Far from the others
Close to each other.
- You don’t own me
I’m not just one of your many toys.
- Don’t tell me what to do
And don’t tell me what to say.
- You don’t own me
Don’t try to change me in any way.
- I’m young and I love to be young
I’m free and I love to be free
To live my life the way I want.
- And I tried to buy your pretty heart, but the price too high.
- Just tell me you love me
Even though you don’t love me.
- And I can’t believe
How I’ve been wasting my time.
- Now I can see what matters to me
It’s as clear as crystal
The places I’ve been
The people I’ve seen.
- They say home is where the heart is, but my heart is wild and free.
- Without love maybe nothing is real.
- You’re gonna need somebody’s love to fall into.
- But with no fire there is no light
With no light you’ll never see
All the colors in the world
And all the love that’s inside me.
- Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself.
- Begin again
And quit looking backwards
You know where you have been.
- Oh can’t you see
You belong to me.
- Since you’ve gone I been lost without a trace.
- Everybody wants to rule the world.
- Nothing ever lasts forever.
- All for freedom and for pleasure.
- I just want your love, not your money.
- We’re still young, but we got older.
- Somebody save me, I just wanna be loved.
- Everybody gets high
Why the hell can’t I?
- I choose to be happy.
- I saw the life inside your eyes.